Introducing "What We Want Wednesdays!"

Wednesday, February 9, 2011
If we could pick something we just can't live without (right at this minute) these would be it!


Maryelizabeth


I'm looking for vintage retro things to update my kitchen in a cool and modern way. I think this O&L fabric would look great on chairs in my kitchen!




(Image from Elle Decor)


Beth


We recently designed this room for a client of ours. I NEED this custom headboard we designed! From the shimmery fabric to crystal nail heads, it epitomizes glamor! 





Erin

This "Love someone" table tickles my fancy.
  


2 comments:

  1. Erin, Is that a ruffle on the Matlesse? Did you attach it? Or a ruffle sheet underneath?? Love Love Love the glamorous bedroom. I am loving the Blog. I try to look at it regularly as I hope a lot of others are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way... this is Debbie.. :))))

    ReplyDelete